Segunda Noche' + My classmates

Well now ..
It`s 1.15 in the morn and I`m damn bored .. have sudden urge to write .. But what to tell .. Oh yeah .. My new appointed life in MARA College Banting .. KMB for short .. Well I came in there at 23 June at approxximately and I quote 'Approxximately' in the morning .. haha .. lots of guys running here and there getting thing done .. The registration was over quick .. Then came the one big dreadful thing .. Wow .. The orientation .. Man I hate those stuff .. If they left us be we could orientate ourself .. why need orientation .. But fast enuf I survived the one week of orientation .. Barely .. barely ...

Then I got hold on my classmates .. M09T .. and the CLASS itself ... the LAST class , at the Top floor , and the furthest away from all the things ... blocks ,ds ..etc ... Whew .. getting there is a feat itself .. But getting to see the classmates well .. I hope it`s worth while .. Well .. My class only have 23 person in it , 17 guys and 6 gurls .. Let see .. we have Azzeem , The so-called guava king as the class representative , Aizat , The kuching guy with the I-phone , Qassim , the long-response-question guy , Am , The kelantanese with plenty to tell and the guy next to him in class , Acad nama manje , another kelantanese guy .. then we have Fakar , the guys with pretty wierd n funny theorem , Amir , less talkative but when he talks .. whew .. haha .. Daus , a guy that I say suit to be a good candidate for pilihan raya .. He has the face .. Faqir .. A quiet guy at most but tends to talks a lot in times ... Fazmy .. The merbokian who have least times at class .. goin here n there .. Arnold .. A sabahan that is very neat in his task .. and i admire that .. Ozey .. a sabahan also .. and man he can boogie .. yea .. Oze can dance .. Hanip .. The-endless-laugh guy .. when he starts laughing he can't stop .. Imran .. The-old-man of the class .. Juraimy .. The self proclaimed """handsome guy "''" but so far , there is more fiction then facts ... Acap .. The-honest/sarcasm guy and Me .. the bodyguard ... As for the girl .. we have Che' , the eagerest one in class , especially in math , Ezy , the ahlong in the class .. she collects the money .. Dalila or Ustazah dalila .. Well , albeit the title .. she can memorize FAST... haha .. Nabilah .. Well she can play the violin .. not in class time though .. Dinie .. the Disco Mama .. And last but not least .. Nadd .. she`s the 'oooooowwwhhhh ' girl .. always sayin "oooooooowwwwhhh" in class .. a pretty trendy word ..haha .. Well thats 23 of us .. I must say .. we are a bunch of noisy-loud-clapping-lauging-happy kids .. But who cares .. we are happy .. and who cares if u don`t .. certainly not US !! ..

well , Dalila's not here .. she's the one taking the pic

here's dalila , Ezy at the back with the red kurung

From left , acap , dinie , anip , me , nadd ,and juraimy ..

Well , we are crazy guys